We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A huge thank you to all 83 people who commented on this post. I used a random number generator and Steve’s comment was chosen, and after reading it, I couldn’t be happier. A big thank you to all the Front Line workers! And Steve…if your Amex Gold is your only card, and we max you out before the end of the month, let’s get your family involved as well – we will rotate until September 1st. Again congrats, and your links are already up on all 6 of our Amex Referral pages.
We earn a commission when you use our affiliate links via our partner Cardratings (Really grateful when you use them!!), but we also publish other deals that may be attractive to you. Referrals, are one of those other deals, and can often offer a variation of our affiliate offers. This pumps up my point accounts, and is a way for me to help you pump up yours. And you know what they say in real estate…location, location, location, and while we aren’t the biggest blog on the block, our Amex referral link generate millions of points a year.
Here is how we do it on Monkey Miles
- We add our own referrals first
- Because we use a ton of points every year and publish reviews of the flight and hotels we take, but we quickly max out
- We add those of friends and family to load up their accounts
- Once those are maxed out
- We then import your links from the comments section below to help you out.
- We usually leave those up for a few weeks and cycle through them, or when we get an email notifying us that someone’s account has maxes out
NOW….we are going to try and really help you out.
I’m going to put your link on every single one of my Amex referral posts
Listed below are all of the links.
It gets better – I’ll leave them up for a month and you can rotate your cards for those 30 days.
Amex limits card referral bonuses at 55k per card. Card signups are much less than they have been over the same time period last year, and for this reason I’d like to just let you really max out.
So…for instance, if you have an Amex Platinum card I will even populate your referral to each of those cards listed above to accelerate your Amex Plat referrals. Once that maxes out, you can email me another of your cards’ referral links and I will then add it to all of the posts for that card. Hopefully the winner can max out all of their cards in 30 days.
Leave your links below and I will announce a winner on July 27 and your links will live on my site for all of August. Good luck!
If you’d like to do something to help us, please come check us out on YouTube. Like, Subscribe, etc – we’re a growing audience and having a ball. Thanks so much!!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great starter card that earns Premium Ultimate Rewards that can be transferred into over a dozen partners many of which are US based.
60k Points after $4k spend in 3 months
80k offer in branch currently – I think this should be online soon
Transferrable Chase Ultimate Rewards
Super solid welcome offer.
If you carry this card alongside Chase’s cashback cards like the Chase Freedom Flex℠and Chase Freedom Unlimited® or the business versions: Ink Business Cash , Ink Business Unlimited you can combine the points into Preferred account and transfer into hotel and airline partners
Annual fee is quite low at $95 a year + you get a 10% anniversary bonus on points + $50 hotel credit in Chase travel.
- 3x on dining
- including eligible delivery services for takeout
- 3x on select streaming services
- 3x on online grocery purchases
- (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- 5x on all travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards – Chase Travel Portal
- $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards/Chase Travel
- The begins immediately for new cardmembers and after your account anniversary for existing cardmembers
- 10% Anniversary Bonus
- Every year you keep the card, your total spend will yield a 10% points bonus. If you spend $10k in a year, you’ll get 1k bonus points
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® continues to redeem at 1.25c in the Chase Travel Portal and the slew of other benefits remain in tact including primary rental car insurance, purchase protections, etc.
- Points are transferrable to 13 Ultimate Rewards partners
- Redeem in the Chase Travel center for 1.25 cents per point
- No foreign transaction fees
- Suite of Travel and Purchase Coverage
- Primary rental car coverage is my favorite
There is currently an 80k offer after $4k spend in 3 months available in branch, and up to 90k after $6k spend in 6 months. I suspect some version of this will be online soon if you don’t want the hassle of going into a branch.
We keep an up to date spreadsheet that lists the best ever offers: You can find that spreadsheet here.
Historically 60k is a very, very good offer. In 2021, we saw the offer hit an all time high of 100k. Who knows if that will ever come back. .
Cards that earn flexible points and should be used on the bulk of your purchases.
Cards that earn fixed points in the currency of the airline/hotel and can not be transferred at attractive rates. These cards yield benefits that make it worth keeping, but not necessarily worth putting a lot of your everyday spend on.