We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hyatt’s newest promo
Hyatt just announced its latest promotion for the end 2022 that runs through 4/30/22 that UNLOCKS up to 20% off over 950 properties. You simply need to use code UNLOCK and book those hotels by 11/30/22 – you can see the participating properties here
UNLOCK Hyatt 20% off promo
- Use code UNLOCK when booking
- Must book by 11/30/22
- Must stay by 4/30/23
- Get to up 20% off participating hotels
Don’t forget Bonus Journeys 2022 running until 12/20/22
- Earn double points for every 2 or more consecutive nights
- capped at 60k points
- all Hyatt brands and participating MGM Resorts, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH), and Lindblad Expeditions.
- Double Elite Nights at Inclusive Collection
- Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Zoetry Wellness Spa & Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Alua Hotels & Resorts, and Sunscape Resorts & Spas
- Stay between Sept 15th and December 20th, 2022
- Must register by November 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST
What are some of my favorite Hyatt stays?
I have used points to stay at the following properties
- Thompson Hotels
- Park Hyatt Hotels
- Andaz Hotels
- Grand Hyatt Hotels
- Hyatt Centric Hotels
- Inclusive Collection Hotels
- Alila Hotels
Don’t forget that Chase Ultimate Rewards are a transfer part of Hyatt
You can instantly move Chase Ultimate Rewards 1:1 into World of Hyatt. I have done this countless times and it provides a great way to shore up a Hyatt account.
This is a pretty decent promo especially if you’re looking to stay at the all inclusive properties
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.